Sunday, August 10, 2008

Katie and Tim

So last year I started getting emails from Katie about dates I was available. Then this guy named Tim started emailing me about when I was available. Every couple of months each one would ask me separately about new dates. Come to find out one day that Katie and Tim were together and that Tim was going to book me without Katie knowing to surprise her with when he proposed. I think he had half the wedding planned in addition to just having the photographer booked. Crazy huh?!




hmmm.... strange bunch here...



I think they were trying to spell something... any suggestions?




Technically I think this was their first dance.

Katie's sisters were giving a speech... or rather roasting both Katie and Tim. It was pretty hilarious as you can see form the multitude of facial expressions below.
Ok this was the most insane reception I've ever been to. The bridal party had this whole dancing battle planned out. Girls vs Guys. The kids rocked it out on the blow-up guitars. Each side had crazy rehearsed dance routines. It was the coolest thing I've ever seen at a wedding!

No comments: