Sunday, November 9, 2008

Porsche and Frank Sims

The day started for us at Salon Fuga. The ladies had their hair done and then we went off to one of the bridesmaid's homes to get dressed. Amy and I kidnapped the rings and shoes and ran outside to get some shots.




I love this limo shot. I don't remember if this was getting in or out but the light is gorgeous on Porsche.


After the ceremony, we started in their neighborhood at The Music Box.

Then we headed to the L platform. We got some cool shots inside the station and then went up to the platform.

The One. I think they found it.
Then off to the planetarium for a skyline shot. Loved the sky!
The reception was at Prairie Productions. Very cool space.


The attending men planned a song just for Porsche as a surprise. It was pretty cool. They all got down on their knees and sang to her.

Emily's hair screams Herbal Essence.

Thanks so much guys for having us! We had a blast!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Porsche, you were a beautiful bride, just like I knew you always would be. Frank, take good care of my little girl, she deserves nothing but the best, guess that is why she picked you!

Love, Madre