Thursday, July 31, 2008

Heather and Karl Dally

I had a fantastic time photographing Heather and Karl! I already knew Karl's side of the family from his sister's wedding last fall. What a great family these two have. Heather said my job for that day was to eat lots of cake and have fun. What more could I ask for?!

I love this window that Heather got ready in front of. Everything glows.


We took photos at the Botanical Gardens in Green Bay. There's such a variety of backgrounds, I could spend all day there.

I'm not sure what they are laughing at but it's a really cute picture.
I love this green door. I had my own wedding photos taken in front of it.



2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi Dory. Just saw the pictures, and they are wonderful. We can't wait to see the rest. Thanks so much :) Kristen & Kurt Dally (Karl's mom and dad)

Heather said...

Dory,
You captured every fantastic moment! Karl and I giggled over the guys picture. Thank you so so so much for being part of our day!

Heather