Monday, July 21, 2008

Stephanie and Steve

So I've posted quite a few photos from this wedding. Why? Because there were sooo many I loved! I've known Stephanie for a few years now. We worked together at CDW, and she hired me just before leaving. yay! Stephanie looked amazing, and I know I say this about almost every wedding I do, but these photos are near the top of my favorites. :)






I love this one below. Has a very old look to it. Steph in a limo.... putting on lipstick... it just looks classic.






I like Steve's face on the one below. It's very GQ. Either that or Zoolander. haha


Over the railing she goes! Where did Steve find these guys?




Too cute... Steve wanted a picture of Stephanie for his phone background.

Gorgeous right?!

I usually don't get the hand from my brides... I was a little confused.. but then I turned around and literally 10 people behind me had their cameras snapping away at Stephanie. ha!

So I moved on to the cake. :)

7 comments:

Steph said...

I LOVE THEM!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST!!!

Mary said...

Love Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can not wait to them all.

Dory Tuohey said...

Yay! I'm glad you love them! Can't wait til you see them all. I could put a million of them up there. I'm going to have to use these for some new sample albums. :)

Tim, Jaime and Jaxon said...

Dory, these are fantastic! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

OMG these are beautiful! Great Job. I can't wait to see more of them. I love the smile picture of Steph the best.

Musical Revolution ~ professional dj service~ said...

I have to agree with everyone else here that these are great photos!! I think some of these rank up there on the top ones I have seen this year at all my weddings!

- Phil (the DJ)